The innovation competition is designed to equip students with practical solutions to challenges in the energy sector. A group initiative to harness the practical thinking and hands approach to creative thinking. The task is performed in a group of not less than four persons with guidance from lecturer.
To enter in these competition
- A literature of not less 500 words are is email to organizers.
- The best ten projects are judged and presented at the Energy expo.
- The best three projects are selected and awarded cash prices between 1000 – 3000 USD.
The National Energy Innovation Competition is an open to teams at the tertiary level that can come up with innovative energy concepts and prototypes.
.“Energy and Energy Efficiency: Accelerating Energy Access and Security” ranging:
- Renewable energy technologies for electricity, heat, fuel production;
- Energy efficiency technologies;
- Clean cooking solutions; and
- Policy, Regulations, Licensing, Standards and labelling.